- You can prevent soap scum from accumulating on shower doors by applying a light coat of lemon oil. The oil will also keep doors shiny and, bathroom smelling fresher.
- Clean stained toilet bowl - Pour a capful of liquid bleach and leave for an hour after that add soap powder and brush.
- Cleaning Metal fittings in Bathroom - Apply a thin Clorox powder paste over them and keep for an hour. After that wash off with the warm and soapy water and scrubber.
- Keep the toilet bowl sprinkling - Mix equal parts baking soda and borax around bowl, add white vinegar, and finally clean with toilet brush. For stubborn stains, leave mixture in overnight.
- A drain clogged with grease or hair - Mix equal parts of vinegar, salt, and baking soda. Let it stand for 15 minutes, then pour boiling water down the drain.
- Stained tub - Soak rags (a torn Piece of cloth) in bleach & keep it over the stains for 12 hours.
- Remove mildew from bathtub, tile, or shower curtain: - Clean the area with half-cup mixture of vinegar & borax mixed with two cups of water. Or dip half a fresh lemon in borax powder and rub it over the affected area.